Monday, November 17, 2014

*tap...tap* Hello? Is this thing on?


This space feels a little foreign to me at present.  So much time is spent in the "real" world and in my own head that I have neglected this.  Those of you who are still reading, thank you.  I'm going to dig back into my roots, the ideas that brought about my introduction to blogging in the first place...Knitting!
Fret not, wedding pictures and the full report will be sometime this week.  I get the pictures tomorrow!!  Meep!  

I have decided that I need to start small and start good blogging habits.  Talking about knitting, books, and perhaps the films I am watching to begin with.  Then add sewing projects and theatre projects and perhaps I'll become a real blogger some day!  Heehee.

For now I am knitting socks, a couple of Baby Surprise Jackets, and a personal sweater.  I just closed a show with The Outsider's Inn Collective, and have hit a bit of a rut in my tv knitting watching since I am done with White Collar, and Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, and Fleming.  Peaky Blinders is a bit intense to simply listen to, but I now have a pair of basic socks on the needles and that might solve the problem.  

I've picked up a couple novels that are favourites in my collection to re-read since my book reading has been rather spoilt by mandatory college reading and my eyesight being very tired these days, but I press on.  Boneshaker by Cherie Priest is on my bedside table along with Clever Maids by Valerie Paradiz and I am nibbling along at them.  

Pictures and Wedding chit-chat coming soon!  Promise!  


Xoxo,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment