Friday, October 16, 2015

Home stretch!



I realise my last post was a bit of a downer, and before I get back into regularly posting wanted to check in.  Sunday is my final day of my show and while I don't get to sleep in, I can go to be early and that sounds like bliss to me!
I'm still longing for that break in a cabin, but also have other projects on the horizon.  Life is shifting again and it's going to be amazing.  I want to be here more, and hope to prepare regular posts.  Might set the bar at one a week for now and see what I can turn up.  I really want an outlet for my creative writing and might start that here or drop it into a new blog.  We'll see.  This weekend looks gorgeous sun and some rain and most excellent company.

Here's what I have been reading, in no particular order:

How Doctors Take Women's Pain Less Seriously

Willow and her Mom are the CUTEST!

Slaves of the Needle

And Cultural Appropriation; Dia De Los Muertos

No comments:

Post a Comment